ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE PLATFORM INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER THE TOU. PLEASE READ THE TOU CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. By impliedly or expressly accepting the ToU, you also accept and agree to be bound by all of Limasy.com policies applicable to you, as amended, from time to time.
1. You are a direct manufacturer or distributor of the products.
2. You manufacture or trade goods legally permitted by the Government of India.
3. You have your business registered and you have GSTIN registered.
4. You have your current account in a verified bank.
5. You have or can provide all detailed information about your product you wish to sell on Limasy.com.
6. Your company is operational and working for more than 1 year.
7. You are ready to work according to e-Commerce pattern of working.
8. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties.
9. All items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Platform. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfilment of sales.
10. The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amount that you may have received from the buyer.
11. You agree to mention proper product sizes and return policy and stand by them.
12. You wish to agree to complete you KYC compliance with Limasy.com
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Limasy.com makes no representation that the material on the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations/countries other than India. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations/countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Flipkart is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/countries other than India and compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Contact Us Please send any comments or questions, including all enquiries not related to trademark and copyright infringement, by raising an incident from your seller dashboard. Grievance Officer In accordance with the IT Act, 2000, and the rules thereunder, the name and contact details of the grievance officer are provided below: Mr. Pranav Jain CYBERXEL 353/6, Hirasingh Road, Civil Lines Ludhiana – 141001, Punjab, India Phone: +91 98144 06799, 95929 16799 Email: email@example.com Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 – 18:00)